Our all-in-one workspace is designed for every industry and every business size. Set up is incredibly fast and we make it easy to customize Dialpad for your unique business needs. On this page, you'll find setup guides, as well as resources and tips and tricks to help you transition to Dialpad.
Getting Ready for your Dialpad Migration
First off, let's confirm you're ready to migrate to Dialpad. Verify that your network is ideal for VoIP and that your equipment is supported (including headsets, desk phones, and your workstation specs).
Dialpad Admin Configuration
Learn how Company and Office Admins can configure Dialpad for your exact business needs. Review the following articles to ensure your workflows are as breezy and efficient as possible.
- Setting up Your Office Settings • Manage Your Users
- Enable Dialpad Ai • Create & Manage a Department
- Set up your Main Line Call Routing • Add & Remove Team Members
- Configure Holiday Call Routing • Add, Edit & Remove Extensions
- Enable Office Wide Call Recording • Set up Executive Assistant Pairing
- Enable International Dialing • Request a CNAM/CallerID Update
- Manage your Call Credit Balance • Add Shared Company Contacts
Configure your Call Center (For Admins)
Next up is configuring your Call Center. These articles will guide Admins through the setup process.
- Set up Call Routing Rules for Call Centers • Create a Call Center
- Call Center & Coaching Team-Specific Admin Settings • Manage a Call Center
- Configure Real-Time Assist Cards & Custom Moments • Skills-Based Call Routing
Looking to keep your existing numbers and migrate them over to Dialpad? Through the porting process, you can move your current numbers used today from your current provider over to Dialpad. Local, toll-free, and international numbers can be ported (the processing times vary, be sure to read our detailed guides.
- Port your Local US Number • Porting Frequently Asked Questions
- Port your Toll Free US Number • International Number Porting
Make sure that your users are fully trained up, comfortable, and ready. Check out the role-specific user training recordings & guides below to get your users comfortable with the Dialpad platform.
- Working as a Call Center Agent • Working as an Executive Assistant
- Working as a Call Center Supervisor • Working as a Department Operator
Understanding Your Dialpad Analytics
Analytics and Call History menus reveal a lot about overall performance, but Call Centers in Dialpad can take advantage of deeper metrics that gather insight from every conversation. Be sure to familiarize yourself with our key concepts and definitions so that you get the most out of your data.