- 08 Nov 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Enable Dialpad Ai for Offices & Shared Lines
- Updated on 08 Nov 2023
- 1 Minute to read
With built-in speech recognition and natural language processing, Dialpad Ai
delivers insights and automates workflows across employee and customer experiences.
Enable Ai across your company, office, or shared lines, to give your team access to fantastic time-saving features such as live transcription, action items, key moments, and searchable call summaries.
Let's take a closer look at how to turn on Ai for offices and shared lines.
Dialpad Ai is available to all users on Standard, Pro, and Enterprise plans with offices in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Puerto Rico, Australia, New Zealand, the United Kingdom and Spain.
Only company admins can enable Ai permissions within offices. Once a company admin allows this, office admins will be allowed to make Ai assignments to their office users, contact centers, and groups.
Enable Dialpad Ai for company
Ai must be enabled at the company and office level before you can configure Ai preferences for individual users, main line, departments, contact centers, and coaching groups.
To turn on Dialpad Ai for your company, head to your Admin Settings at Dialpad.com (that's the gear icon on the left)
- Select Company Settings
- Toggle the button beside Dialpad Ai
Enable Dialpad Ai for office
To enable Diapad Ai for your office, head to your Admin Settings at Dialpad.com (that's the gear icon on the left)
- Select Office Settings on the sidebar
- Navigate to Office-Wide Settings
- Select the Dialpad Ai checkbox
- Select the I accept the Dialpad Terms of Service checkbox
- Select I agree
Enable Ai for a shared line
To enable Dialpad Ai for your shared line, head to your Admin Settings at Dialpad.com
- Navigate to a Department or Contact Center
- Select the desired department
- Select Dialpad Ai
You'll see 3 options:
- Turn on Ai for this department
- Ai is turned on for all calls to or from this shared line
- Allow individual users to start & stop Ai during calls
- Ai can be turned off and then turned back on by the user even if Ai is turned on by default
- Show transcript when a call starts
- Ai displays the live transcript at the start of every call