Easily manage all your Dialpad devices from one browser. Just navigate to Dialpad.com > Your Profile > Your Devices to get started.
Here's where you'll see all your Dialpad devices, including:
- When they were last connected
- An option to choose which devices ring
- Advanced settings for desk phones and forwarding numbers
- The ability to remove the device completely
- The ability to force log out any device immediately
If your Administrator already added a desk phone to your account, you'll see it displayed here.
Adding a Desk Phone
If your Office Admin has allowed their users to add their own desk phones, you can do so by clicking on Add New > Add a desk phone:
Adding a Forwarding Number
Working from anywhere means working across all your devices. That's why we give you an option to add a forwarding number (outside of Dialpad) to ensure that you never miss a beat.
Navigate to Dialpad.com > Your Profile > Your Devices > Add New (bottom left-hand side) > Add a Forwarding number.
If you add a forwarding number here and then download the mobile app, we should be able to auto verify your account.
Navigate to Dialpad.com > Your Profile > Your Devices > Advanced Settings (bottom right-hand side)
Both desk phones and forwarding numbers have some advanced settings that you should be aware of. These include things like:
- Inbound caller ID: Used to help distinguish personal calls from Dialpad calls, by choosing the caller ID you want to see when receiving an inbound call to a forwarding number, e.g. Dialpad calls forwarded to your mobile phone.
- Adding a press 1 prompt
- SMS Forwarding - Receive text messages to the selected mobile numbers whenever you receive messages on Dialpad.