Dialpad offers the following keyboard shortcuts for you to use:
- cmd/ctrl and n ... Open dialer to start new call
- cmd/ctrl and t ... Create new message
- cmd/ctrl and / ... Search contacts and messages
- cmd/ctrl and [ or ] ... Back and forward between menus
- cmd/ctrl and r ... Refresh the app
- cmd/ctrl and m ... Minimize the app
You'll need the Dialpad desktop app for MacOS or Windows to use these shortcuts; they're not compatible with the web app.
If you're using a MacOS device, press and hold the Command key first. Windows devices, meanwhile, rely on the Control key. From there, you're able to press the appropriate key that executes the shortcut.