These are glossaries, manufacturer and provider help articles, and other links for context on testing tools, and some helpful resources for network configuration and maintenance.
- Dialpad Self-Service Deployment Guide
- Network Recommendations
- Supported Desk Phones
- Headset Recommendations
- Supported Browsers
- Desk Phones (FAQs)
VoIP Best Practices
- Five Best VoIP Practices to Follow for Quality and Reliability.
- 10 Best Practices for VoIP Success
- VoIP on Cisco Meraki: FAQ and Troubleshooting Tips - Cisco
- Wireless VoIP QoS Best Practices - Cisco Meraki
- VoIP Mechanic - "What is VoIP?"
Glossaries and Guides by Visualware
Visualware is the developer of Dialpad’s Network Assessment toolkit. The testing server is owned and operated by Dialpad.
- Visualware Assessment Cloud Glossary
- Visualware MyConnection Server Glossary
- Measure the Quality NOT The Speed
- MCS Tests | Tests Overview (for getting additional details on specific test results)
- Capacity vs. Bandwidth: Why You're Not Getting What You Pay For
- In networking, what are bandwidth, latency, and speed?
Routes and Traceroute
- Network Jitter - Common Causes and Best Solutions | IR
- Network Jitter: How to Test, Measure, and Reduce Jitter in VoIP
Manufacturer Support Sites
VPN Split-Tunnel Support
Dialpad (as with most VoIP providers) does not support VPNs. If a VPN is required for work, the Dialpad traffic should be routed through a split-tunnel configuration.