How do I edit my account info (name, photo, phone number, email)?
Team members can change their name, photo, and phone number on their own. Changing a team member's email will need to be handled by your Office Administrator.
Change Your Name
- Log into the web portal
- Click on Edit Name to change your first and last name
Change Your Photo
Log into the web portal. By default, we display the first initial of your first name as your profile photo.
If you have already set your photo, you'll see an option to "Use Google Photo" or "Use Office 365 Photo" (if you're using either productivity suite).
Opting for this will automatically upload your Google+ or Office 365 photo. If you don't have one, you'll just see the first initial of your first name.
If you want to swap out the default or use something other than your Google+/Office 365 photo, hover over your profile photo to display the Edit option.
From here you can upload a new image. Once you've uploaded it, the image should automatically display on your desktop and/or mobile apps.
Change Your Language
- Log into the web portal
- Go to Language and choose from the list of available languages
After choosing your preferred language, you will need to restart your Dialpad app or log out and log back in to see the change go into effect.
Change Your Phone #
To change your phone number, either you or your Dialpad Administrator will need to submit a request to our support team. Just let us know the number that you'd like to change and any preference you have for area codes.
Change Your Email
Before moving forward with changing your email, keep in mind that this change will clear out your activity history, including your contacts, calls, and messaging history.
G Suite & Office 365
To change the email associated with your Dialpad account, follow these steps:
- Google or Microsoft Admin makes the change to the existing email account
- Dialpad user logs into Dialpad with updated email account
Dialpad Tip: By updating the existing email account, you're keeping the same google_id or microsoft_id (which we use to make sure you're you). If you create a new email account and assign it to an existing user, we won't be able to verify this.
Open Sign Up
If you used a Google or Microsoft account to sign up for Dialpad, you can follow the steps listed above.
If you didn't, follow these steps:
- Dialpad Admin navigates to Dialpad.com > Admin Settings > Office > Team > Add Team Members
- Dialpad Admin sends invitation to new email address
- Once team member accepts invite, Dialpad Admin navigates to Accounts to find old email address
- Dialpad Admin deletes old email address associated with account*
- Dialpad Admin sends a request to our support team to transfer the old account's #s to the new account
*Keep in mind that once an account has been deleted, any call metrics on your Analytics page will reset.
Dialpad Tip: Make sure that you've got a list of all the #s associated with the old account when reaching out to support.