While calls to your local Dialpad numbers are free to you, certain calls incur charges on your account:
- Outbound international calls
- Inbound calls to any of your toll-free lines
Both charges run off of your call credit balance. You can view this balance by logging into your account and navigating to Admin Settings > Billing > Call Credits.
Each time your team makes an international call, or if you receive a call to your toll-free number, your call credit balance is charged.
International calls are charged at a set rate based on the caller's country location. Inbound calls to toll-free numbers are charged to you at $0.02 per minute.
Add Calling Credits
To add calling credits for your international and/or toll-free lines, follow these steps:
- Administrator navigates to Dialpad.com > Admin Settings > Billing > Calling Credits
- Select Add Value
- Select one of the available $ amounts
- Confirm the changes to your account
Dialpad Tip: You can enable/disable Dialpad from automatically adding $20 when your account dips below $5 from your Calling Credits screen.
Accounts paying with a credit card will see credit balance charges immediately, while invoiced accounts will be assessed the credit amount on their next invoice date.
Check Your Usage
Gain a more transparent report of your calling credit usage. Administrators can navigate to Dialpad.com > Admin Settings > Billing > Calling Credits > Usage to access and review a monthly breakdown of the following information:
- Number of toll-free calls
- Number of international calls
- Date/Time of calls
- Team member/Department that placed or received the call
- Phone number that was used
- Call duration