We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's look at what's new in this release for January 31, 2022.
- Credit Usage | Previously, the company credit usage page showed credit usage for the last viewed office. Now it displays full company credit usage by default.
- Creating a New Department/Call Center | You can now add a Department or Call Center description on the creation
Improvements & Fixes
Critical Bug Fixes
- Fix for Mic/Speaker settings not sticking for Dialpad Meeting within the Dialpad Desktop app, which caused the user to need to manually adjust their hardware settings every time they join a meeting
- Fixed an issue where Coaches were unable to manage their Coaching Team
- Fixed an issue with adding Dialpad Meetings licenses from the Office Licenses page
We've also fixed some minor bugs, improving your overall experience with Dialpad. Happy Dialing!