Office Admins are able to change a user's email address, but keep in mind this will clear out activity history including contacts, calls, messages.
G Suite & Office 365
To change the email associated with your Dialpad account, follow these steps:
- Google or Microsoft Admin makes the change to the existing email account
- Dialpad user logs into Dialpad with the updated email account
Open Sign Up
If you used a Google or Microsoft account to sign up for Dialpad, you can follow the steps listed above.
If you didn't, follow these steps:
- Dialpad Admin navigates to Dialpad.com > Admin Settings > Office > Team > Add Team Members
- Dialpad Admin sends an invitation to the new email address
- Once team member accepts invite, Dialpad Admin navigates to Accounts to find the old email address
- Dialpad Admin deletes old email address associated with an account*
- Dialpad Admin sends a request to our support team to transfer the old account's #s to the new account
*Keep in mind that once an account has been deleted, any call metrics on your Analytics page will reset.