Multiple Offices are available are available to Pro and Enterprise accounts.
Managing multiple Offices within Dialpad will require you to become a Company Admin. For open sign up accounts (meaning you signed up with Hotmail, Yahoo, etc.), have your primary Office Admin reach out to our support team to enable Company Admin status.
If you've signed up with G Suite or Office 365, your primary Office Admin (meaning the first person that signed up for your account) automatically becomes a Company Admin.
Add a New Office
(US Offices only— reach out to support for International Offices)
To add a new US office to your account, follow these steps:
- Navigate to your Admin Settings via the web portal
- Hover over Admin Settings to select Company Settings
- Select Add New Office
You'll be walked through creating a new office which includes sections to:
- Name your office
- Add the Office Admin
- Add E911 location
- Select Main Line phone number
- Enter payment information (credit card)
- If on unified invoice billing, you'll skip this step
- If not on unified invoice billing, you'll be asked to provide a billing contact
Once your new office is created, you'll see it appear under the Office section of your Company Settings.
Clicking on an individual Office will pull up your Office Settings, including areas to:
- Create/Edit your Office Name
- Export your entire Company list of users
- Add/Remove Office Admins (or via your Team page)
- Adjust Office-Wide Settings
- Create Executive Assistant Pairings
- Register E911 Location
To view your Company Settings, hover over Admin Settings and select your Company from the drop-down menu.
Each Office listed in your Company Settings page has its own drop-down menu which gives you the ability to rename your Company or jump to your Office Settings, Team Page, or Billing.
Add a Regional Office Admin
For times when you need a specific Administrator to manage more than one Office at a time. To assign a Company Administrator as a Regional Office Administrator:
- Navigate to Company Settings > Company Administrators
- Add the team member if they're not already displayed
- Click the drop-down menu next to their name and select Make Regional Administrator
- Click on Select Offices
- Select all the Offices you want the team member to manage
If you ever need to change the Offices the Regional Administrator manages, just navigate back and click on Change Offices next to their name.