If you've signed up with G Suite or Office 365, your primary Office Admin (meaning the first person that signed up for your account) automatically becomes a Company Admin.
Let's take a look at adding and managing multiple offices.
Add a New Office
*For US Offices only
To add a new US office to your account, follow these steps:
- Navigate to your Admin Settings via the web portal
- Select My Company from the drop-down menu in the upper left-hand corner
- Select Add New Office
You'll be walked through creating a new office which includes sections to:
- Name your office
- Add the Office Admin
- Add E911 location
- Select Main Line phone number
- Enter payment information (credit card)
- If on unified invoice billing, you'll skip this step
- If not on unified invoice billing, you provide billing details
Once your new office is created, you'll see it appear under the Office section of your Company Settings.
Clicking on an individual Office will pull up your Office Settings, including areas to:
- Create/Edit your Office Name
- Export your entire Company list of users
- Add/Remove Office Admins (or via your Team page)
- Adjust Office-Wide Settings
- Create Executive Assistant Pairings
- Register E911 Location
Add an international office
To add an international Office, please reach out to support.
Don't forget, you'll need to be the Company Admin in order to add an Office.
To view your Company Settings, navigate to Admin Settings and select My Company from the drop-down menu.
Each Office listed in your Company Settings page has its own drop-down menu which gives you the ability to rename your Company or jump to your Office Settings, Team Page, or Billing.
Add a Regional Office Admin
Assign a Regional Office Admin when you need a specific Administrator to manage more than one Office at a time.
To assign a Company Administrator as a Regional Office Administrator:
- Navigate to Company Settings
- Select Administrators
- Add the team member if they're not already displayed
- Click the drop-down menu next to their name and select Make Regional Administrator
- Click on Select Offices
- Select the Offices you want the team member to manage
- Select Save
To change the Offices that a Regional Administrator manages, simply navigate back to the Administrators section of your Company Settings.
- Select Change Offices next to the User's name
- Select the desired Offices
- Select Save