We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Update your desktop app, or visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for November 4th, 2022.
- Monitor All Call Centers Agent Tab » Change Agent's Status | Call Center Admins with Office Admin capability now have the ability to change an agent's global status, including Off Duty, Available, and customized Off Duty statuses.
- Monitor All Call Centers Agent Tab » Filter by Agent Status | We've added the capability to filter by all, or some , agent statuses.
- Monitor All Call Centers Agent Tab » Local Agent Search | Supervisors and Call Center Admins can now perform a more granular search of Agents after a top-level filter for specific Call Centers and Agents has been applied.
- Monitor All Call Centers Agent Tab » New "Sort By" Options | We're thrilled to be able to provide the ability to sort the Agent List by Agent Name, Status, or Longest Time in Status.
- Monitor All Call Centers Agent Tab » Manage Agent DND Status Across Multiple Call Centers | Call Center Admins with Office Admin capabilities can now see the full list of all call centers an agent is assigned and manage their DND status for multiple Call Centers.
- Call Center Agents Tab » Agent States Column | The new Agent States column displays the Agent's Global Status, and shows a DND sub status if applicable to the specific Call Center
- Call Center Agents Tab » Agent States Column | The new default sort order for ‘Agents on Call’ prioritizes Agents' global status and provides a sub status if applicable.
- Agents In a Meeting, On A Call or On A Call Center Call will be prioritized at the top, followed by Receiving a Call, Wrap Up, Available and any generic or customizable Off Duty State.
- Agents that are Available but not in DND will filter to the top of the available list and Agents that are Available and in DND for the individual CC being viewed will filter to the bottom of the Available agent state list
- Call Purpose Categories | Dialpad’s Ai automatically detects a call’s purpose, allocates a category and tags it for you. Call Purpose Categories adapt with the call, and allow Supervisors and Admins to keep their finger on the pulse of the call at all times.
Improvements and Fixes
We've also fixed some minor bugs, improving your overall experience with Dialpad.