We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Update your desktop app, or visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for May 27, 2022.
- “Dialpad Call Log” custom object | Every Dialpad call that is eligible to be logged to a connected Salesforce instance, now creates a Dialpad Call Log record in Salesforce first. It creates a call activity record after the Dialpad call log record is created. These Dialpad call log records can be used for generating reports in Salesforce by referencing the sample reports delivered.
- Configuring field mapping | Dialpad now allows Salesforce administrators to map fields from Dialpad call log object to the Task object to make sure call information is captured in the Task fields that make the most sense for your organization.
- Dialpad contact match with Salesforce record | Dialpad now supports Manual Search in Salesforce
- Improved the Call Journey to display more detailed information about fanout calls that are not connected (previously they would just show as missing).
Critical Bug Fixes
- Integration bug fix | Not all calls were logging to Hubspot. This has been fixed.
- Integration bug fix | Not all SMSs were logging in Salesforce. This has been fixed.
- Analytics bug fix | The timezone tooltip was not displaying apostrophe and symbols correctly. This has been fixed.
- UI Glitch | Feed items for voicemails were unable to be deleted. This has been fixed.
We've also fixed some minor bugs, improving your overall experience with Dialpad.