We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for March 4, 2022.
Improvements and Fixes
- Add Another Person to Group chat flow - we've updated our “add another person” to group chat flow to allow for adding multiple contacts at once. We've also added messaging for more clear education on why certain actions occur when trying to add a new member to a group chat, such as a new chat being created to allow for an external, SMS-based chat member.
Salesforce Integrations - there is a whole new admin experience to configure the Salesforce Integration!
- Improved workflow to log calls to cases and opportunities in Salesforce
- CTI Settings for DIalpad Company/Office Admin
- Improvement tp Dialpad Contact matching with Salesforce records
- New Interface for Salesforce integration settings
- Post Call matching and logging calls to Salesforce
Live Call Center Dashboard - we've updated the dashboard to reflect the status of agents only relative to the specific call center in question.
- “Agents” is now calculated based on the number of agents currently available to take calls, on a call, or in wrap-up time for a call in the given call center only. If they are on-duty for this call center, but on a call for another call center at a given instant, they will not be counted in this number while on that call.
- “Callers” continues to be calculated as the number of calls currently in progress or in the hold queue for the given call center only.
Critical Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue where Call Center Supervisors were not receiving "0 Agents on Duty" Alerts
We've also fixed some minor bugs, improving your overall experience with Dialpad. Happy Dialing!