Create a Disposition
Office Admins are the only Users able to create Call Disposition Lists.
Head to your ‘Admin Settings’ from Dialpad.com
- Navigate to ‘Office Settings’
- Select ‘Call Disposition Lists’
- Select ‘Add New Call Disposition List’
- From the pop-out menu, enter the disposition list name, then select 'Add another' for each disposition
The first disposition created is the high-level disposition. You can, but are not required to add a child/sub-disposition relationship. If you do, this allows a Disposition:sub-disposition
- You can add as many Disposition:sub-dispositions as you need
- Select 'Save Changes' once you're finished adding dispositions to the disposition list
Call Dispositions are applied to one of 3 call directions:
- Everything: Disposition code will be available for inbound and outbound calls
- Inbound: Disposition code will be available for inbound calls
- Outbound: Disposition code will be available for outbound calls
This allows Admins to create 1 disposition list, but designates which dispositions are for inbound calls vs outbound calls.
- If an Admin selects all sub-dispositions to be utilized for only inbound or outbound calls, then the high-level disposition can only be applied for 'Everything' or for the direction of the applied sub-dispositions.
Enable Call Dispositions (Office Admin)
Office Admins can enable Call Dispositions for Call Centers and Coaching Teams.
To enable Call Dispositions for Call Centers, head to your Admin Settings from Dialpad.com
- Navigate to Office
- Select Office Settings
- Navigate to Call Dispositions List
- Select Options > Apply to Call Centers
- Select the desired Call Centers
- Select Close to save any changes
To apply Call Dispositions to your Coaching Teams, first, head to your Admin Settings from Dialpad.com
- Select Coaching Teams
- Choose the desired Coaching Team
- Navigate to Call Dispositions
- Select a call disposition list from the drop-down menu
Enable Call Dispositions (Call Center Admins & Coaching Team Coaches)
Call Center Admins, and Coaching Team Coaches can enable Call Dispositions for their assigned Call Centers and Coaching Teams.
Head to your Admin Settings from Dialpad.com
- Select Call Centers (or Coaching Teams)
- Choose the desired Call Center or Coaching Team
- Select Advanced Settings
- Navigate to Call Dispositions
- Select a Call Disposition List from the drop-down menu
If you to limit the number of disposition codes an Agent can choose, be sure to check the box beside 'Only allow agent to select one disposition code'
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I apply different Call Disposition Lists to different Coaching Teams?
Yes, you can apply different Call Disposition Lists to different Coaching Teams.
Are disposition lists backwards compatible?
Yes, all disposition lists are backwards compatible. All options are available as the high-level disposition code, with the option to add sub-dispositions. The ‘Everything’ direction of all current dispositions lists will be applied so that the disposition codes can be selected for both inbound and outbound calls.
Can I limit the number of disposition codes that can be used by Call Center Agents?
Yes! Call Center Admins can limit Agents to select only 1 disposition code at the Call Center level. By default agents will be able to select 2 unless this option is enabled.