Dialpad for Salesforce enables companies to break down silos and seamlessly connect—with sales and service calls that live natively inside Salesforce to deliver more engaging experiences and improve agent productivity using Dialpad's robust features.
Let's take a look at the integration process for Salesforce Users on the Lightning platform.
To install Salesforce Lightning for all Users:
- Select Dialpad for Salesforce from the AppExchange
- Make sure you're using the most recent package — we're on 1.70 1.708.0
- Click on Install for All Users then Install
Enable Open CTI for your App
Before you can enable the integration, you'll need to select the Lightning app you want to enable with Dialpad. Here's how:
- Navigate to the App Manager
- Select each Lighting app you want to enable with Dialpad
- Select Edit
- Select the Utility Bar > Add > Open CTI Softphone
- Rename the Open CTI Softphone as Dialpad
- Click Save and Done to complete
Make sure that the app is assigned to the user profiles of the users you want to enable, then select Save.
Once the package has installed, you'll have the option to enable the Lightning integration for individual users. Here's how:
- Click on Set Up> Set Up Home
- Navigate to Administration > Users > Users
- Check the individual user you need to enable
- On the user page, click Edit
- Scroll down to Call Center and click the magnifying glass
- Select Dialpad Lightning
- Click Save to save your changes and finalize the enablement
To uninstall the Salesforce Lightning integration:
- Navigate to Apps>Installed Packages
- Next to Dialpad for Salesforce, click Uninstall
- On the Uninstall screen, select Do Not Save a Copy...
- Click Uninstall