We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Update your desktop app, or visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for November 18th, 2022.
- Call Center Administrator Settings | We've added an office setting that enables Call Center Admins and Supervisors to change their Agents' global status from within the Individual Call Centers view. Learn more here!
- Live Meeting View for Coaches | Coaches now have the ability to view their Trainee's live transcript and join the meeting when on a Dialpad Meeting.
- Salesforce Case Logging Options | Admins can now select either USERS or QUEUE as the default Salesforce assignment when logging cases.
Critical Bug Fixes
- Call Center Agent Tab Fix | Some Contact Center Agents were able to see other Agent's total time in status. We have removed this and Agents will now only see other agents' names and status.
- Call Center Dispositions Fix | Sub-disposition lists were not available for outbound Call Center calls. This has been fixed.
Improvements and Fixes
We've also fixed some minor bugs, improving your overall experience with Dialpad.