We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for November 19, 2021.
We've updated messaging so that deleted members are now filtered out of the channel members list.
- We've added callbacks_cancelled and callbacks_unconnected as new columns to the User Stats Export in order to maintain consistency with callback metrics in our other analytics charts/exports.
- Agent Status Statistics Export’s columns were not always in the same order for custom status metrics. Now, custom statuses appear in alphabetical order (uppercase before lowercase).
Improvements and Fixes
Critical bug fixes
- Resolved inbound calls audio for Poly Trio C60.
- Resolved exported issues for Analytics.
- Resolved sending SMS from departments.
- Resolved minor functionality for selecting multiple targets.
- Resolved minor issues in call center’s inbox.
- Resolved signup issues with Google and Microsoft.
- We've also fixed some minor bugs, improving your overall experience with Dialpad. Happy Dialing!