We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for October 22, 2021.
Improved Call Routing for ‘transfer loop’ scenarios:
- Our call routing logic includes checks to ensure that callers do not get stuck in never-ending ‘transfer loops’ that may be the result of poor IVR configurations or other automatic transfer scenarios.
- We’ve recently released some improvements to this logic to allow transfer loops to occur in cases where either a caller is manually transferred (e.g. by a Contact Center agent), or when the caller has explicitly requested for their call to loop back to a prior menu or department/call center (e.g. via an explicit IVR menu selection).
- You can now check the open/close status of an office, department, and call center according to their time zone.
- Agents can now toggle their "Do Not Disturb" status on and off.
Improvements & Fixes
- Other stability improvements and bug fixes