Desktop App Version: 19.8.0c
We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Update your desktop app, or visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for September 3, 2021.
- Meeting Tab in inbox
- In the user inbox there is a new tab, to the right of the 'Missed' tab there is a new tab labelled "Conferences"
- These Meetings rows also appear in the “All” tab
- Voicemail Transcription: Use the group's ivr language setting for the language for VM
- Previously, group voicemails were transcribed in the language of the office. Now, the language will match the group’s IVR language setting.
Learn more about Voicemail Transcription
- Click-to-text functionality for records in Salesforce
- Salesforce users will be able to click on contact numbers in Salesforce records to initiate text messaging just like click-to-call.
Learn more about Dialpad & Salesforce
Improvements & Fixes
- Other stability improvements and bug fixes