Dialpad’s partnership with Playvox opens up new opportunities for Workforce Engagement Management (WEM) for companies with 50+ agents. We’ve partnered to enhance agent workforce and quality management capabilities for our Contact Center customers with advanced, fully integrated WEM capabilities that help reduce costs by establishing and managing more efficient teams.
Enabling the Dialpad and Playvox Integration
Dialpad and Playvox are seamlessly integrated through Dialpad APIs using Single-Sign-in in the Playvox application.
Log in to Playvox using your Dialpad credentials, and Playvox will automatically synchronize Dialpad users, agent status, customer interactions, and call events.
Dialpad + Playvox Products
Dialpad offers two fully integrated Playvox options: Playvox WFM and Playvox QM:
Playvox WFM adds advanced workforce management to Dialpad Contact Center for real-time agent planning, forecasting, and scheduling. This helps ensure businesses will have the right agents available at the right times. Features include:
- Real time data and self-adjusting algorithms continuously improve the accuracy of agent demand forecasting.
- Automated omnichannel agent scheduling based on specific business rules and priorities, taking into account your KPIs and demand forecasts to create the most efficient schedule.
- Real time data from voice, chat, social and ticketing platforms help monitor adherence and occupancy throughout the day.
- Reporting & Analytics:
- Dashboards and reports provide a center-wide picture, down to the agent-level, helping with performance management and agent engagement.
- Drill-down functionality provides deeper insights into adherence, occupancy, service levels, workstreams and forecast accuracy.
- Mobile Apps:
- Enable agent self-service for leave requests, work availability, timesheets, and shift swaps, so you spend less time on administration, with rule-based approvals and calendar leave thresholds.
Playvox QM is a suite of solutions that bring premium quality management to Dialpad Contact Center, including modules for agent learning, motivation, and coaching. Features include:
- Learning Management:
- Continuously improve your agents’ skill sets by creating instructional courses and learning paths.
- Track agent results and skill improvements or deficiencies over time, with learning comprehension checks within videos and rich text content to maximize learning effectiveness.
- Motivation and Recognition:
- Customizable and gamified motivation tools for keeping your workforce operating at peak levels.
- Create and customize your own ‘Karma Store’ to award your agents for their performance.
- Use the built-in social Community Wall to create a cohesive agent team where agents inspire one another.
- Create training courses, quizzes, and interactive coaching cards to easily organize your coaching sessions, track the progress of sessions and agents' improvement levels over time, while enabling agents to offer feedback.
- Quality and Performance:
- Centralize all your customer service interactions, integrating seamlessly with a myriad of customer service and CRM platforms.
- Create and set KPIs for your customer service, while tracking agent performance and measuring quality.
- Voice of the Customer (VoC):
- Unite CSAT with agent performance to better gauge business execution, identify skill gaps and agent training opportunities to improve the customer experience.
- Create result-driving, powerful customer service surveys - NPS, CSAT, and CES.
- Include an agent photo to personalize surveys.
To learn more about Playvox, please visit their Help Center