Set the Queue Prioritization
To set your queue prioritization, head to your Admin Settings from Dialpad.com
- Select My Company
- Navigate to Queue Prioritization
- Select Add a Contact Center to Prioritize and choose a Contact Center to add to the list
Once you've added all the Contact Centers to the list, choose how they're rung:
- Ring this list in order of wait time: Contact Centers in this list are prioritized above all other unlisted Contact Centers; calls will then be prioritized to Agents based on longest wait time
- Ring this list in the order I set below: Calls will be prioritized based on the order listed
To customize the priority order:
- Select Edit Priority Order
- Select the = icon beside the Call Center you'd like to move
- Drag and drop into the desired order
- Select Save Changes
Keep in mind that you do not need to include all Contact Centers in a list — only include the Contact Centers that you'd like to prioritize.
Business Hours and Call Routing
Once you've set your queue priority, your Business Hours and Call Routing will automatically update.
To see if your hours are prioritized by your company:
- Navigate to your Admin Settings
- Select Contact Centers
- Choose the desired Call Center
- Select Business Hours & Call Handling
If prioritization is active, you'll see a banner indicating will indicate the Contact Center is part of a queue prioritization list.