Need a quick rundown of all your users and room phones? Elect to export your team list from Dialpad.
- target_id (user or room phone ID)
- type (user or room)
- primary_email (user's primary email)
- name (user or room phone name)
- state (active, invited, suspended)
- office (name of the Office the user is assigned to)
- date_added (invite/creation date)
- departments (Department IDs)
- department_names (name of the Departments the user or room phone is assigned to)
- emails (user's primary and secondary emails)
- phone_numbers (all numbers assigned to the user/room phone)
- fax_numbers (fax number assigned to the user)
- extension (user or room phones extension)
- licenses (users license type)
- office_admin (is the user an Office Admin)
- company_admin (is the user a Company Admin)
- cc_on-duty_status (is the user available or unavailable in a Call Center)
Let's take a look at how to get this export.
From Dialpad.com, navigate to Admin Settings > My Company. You'll only be able to do this if you're a Company Admin.
Select Export CSV Log > Team List and a link to download the CSV file will be sent to your email address.
In the CSV file, you'll see a list of all users and room phones across all Offices.
From Dialpad.com, navigate to Admin Settings > Office > Users. You'll only be able to do this if you're a Company Admin or an Office Admin.
Select Export Users List and a link to download the CSV file will be sent to your email address.