- 06 Jun 2023
- 1 Minute to read
Dialpad Release Notes for 22.01.07
- Updated on 06 Jun 2023
- 1 Minute to read
We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for January 7, 2022.
Improvements and Fixes
Critical bug fixes
- Addressed an issue where phone numbers were duplicated in the User List export CSV, when a user had multiple email addresses. Note: This may also change the order in which the "department_names" column appears for some users.
- Addressed an issue where average call duration calculations on the “Duration” analytics tab used inconsistent rounding behavior, occasionally resulting in minor discrepancies.
- Removed forwarded calls metric from the “Abandoned Calls” widget on the live call center dashboard, as they are not counted as abandoned.
- Addressed an issue where voicemails and dispositions would show up in the Call Logs Export and be categorized as “other” call types, specifically when filtering for the date range of “Today.”
- Addressed an issue where multiple phone numbers could not be simultaneously filtered on the Call History page.
- Addressed an issue where the “average duration” field in the weekly office email template was displaying a total instead of an average.
- Resolved Jabra ringing issue after declining a call.
- Native app crashed while making/receiving calls, post-making Dialpad Everywhere enabled from App settings. This has been resolved.
We've also fixed some minor bugs, improving your overall experience with Dialpad. Happy Dialing!