We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Update your desktop app, or visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for August 8th, 2022.
- Call Dispositions | Admins are able to now create distinct inbound and outbound disposition lists for their agents to select based on the customer call direction.
- Call Dispositions | We know how much you love granular data, and so Admins are now able to create Hierarchical > Category:Sub-Category disposition lists.
With the improved disposition feature functionality, agents will now be able to:
- Select up to 2 disposition codes
- Have easy search and filter capabilities within the disposition list so they no longer need to scroll to find their needed disposition
- Choose from the top three most used disposition list within the call center without needing to access the disposition list
- Definition changes | We take your feedback seriously, and effective Aug 12th, we will be implementing changes to our analytics definitions, just like you asked us to! Read this help center article to see what is to come!
Critical Bug Fixes
Search results | There was a bug that allowed canceled users to show up in search results. This has been fixed.
Improvements and Fixes
We've also fixed some minor bugs, improving your overall experience with Dialpad.