❗️❗️ This feature is in the Early Access Phase, and is not yet available to all Users. ❗️❗️
If you'd like to participate in the Early Access program, please fill out this form, or reach out to your Customer Success Manager.
What is Dialpad Business Intelligence?
Dialpad Business Intelligence, known as Dialpad BI, gives you the power of a full-featured business intelligence tool directly on top of your Dialpad data. It allows you to create customized reports and analyses, providing you with the metrics you need, in the format you need them, and sent to whomever you need.
Who can use this feature?
Dialpad BI is available for all users whose account has the Dialpad BI feature add-on, and who have either Company Admin or Analytics specific permissions.
Accounts that have Contact Center or Sell licenses are eligible for this add-on.
Why use Dialpad BI?
Knowledge is power and we know how important it is to your company's success to have robust data at your fingertips.
Dialpad BI offers the following features, and more!
- Access more filters, and with more complex filter logic, than are available elsewhere in Dialpad's other Analytics features. This includes filtering call data for business hours, for multiple users/contact centers simultaneously, and much more.
- Add automated custom calculations and formatting on your data to replace manual work you might be doing in spreadsheet to get the specific metrics or content that you're looking for
- Set up a custom report or scorecard for the specific metrics that you need to routinely report on. This includes the capability to save and schedule these reports, and send them to internal and/or external parties at a frequency of your choosing to keep them in the loop.
- Create custom filters and aggregations to get a single, at-a-glance, view of the core metrics for all the groups and users you need, including using custom date/time intervals, subtotals, and totals.
- Visualize a timeline of what each of your contact center agents are doing throughout their shifts for auditing or troubleshooting purposes.
- Drill down on metrics of interest, and download a list of call records that comprise the metric, including much of their call metadata.
About the Early Access Program (EAP)
What does it mean to be part of the Early Access program?
In Early Access, Dialpad is still actively making improvements to the feature so you may notice changes to your experience as the feature evolves.
All functionality and data available to you will have gone through testing, but it's possible that you may still encounter some minor bugs which are in the process of being fixed.
Functionality and data may be added/change/removed as needed, which means you may need to occasionally make minor updates to your reports to ensure that they continue to successfully generate.
Documentation (including Help Center articles) may also still continue to be updated or added to as is needed.
Is there a cost for this feature?
This is expected to be a paid add-on feature, though there is no cost or commitment to you while the feature is in an Early Access phase.
Once it becomes Generally Available to all Dialpad customers, there will be a 1 month trial period where you can test out the capabilities at no cost, to decide if it's right for you.
What happens if I cancel this feature?
You will lose access to the Dialpad BI features, and all existing saved/scheduled reports will be removed from the system.
How can I give feedback on this feature?
We love feedback and can't wait to hear from you! Use this form to send us your thoughts/suggestions.
You can also find a link to the form by clicking the purple Give Dialpad BI Feedback button on the top right of every page in Dialpad BI.
Be sure to read through these other handy Help Center articles to get you on your way.
- Using Dialpad Business Intelligence
- Dialpad Business Intelligence FAQs
- Dialpad Business Intelligence: Datasets and Notable Data Concepts
- Dialpad Business Intelligence Report Tips
- Analytics Glossary
- Analytics: Key Concepts