We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most out of Dialpad Meetings.
Launch Dialpad Meetings to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad Meetings is made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for January 19, 2022
Improvements & Fixes
- Fetch historical transcripts in real-time | How many times has it happened to you that you joined a meeting late and you wanted to go through what happened so far? So you jump to the transcript tab only to see nothing present. We've addressed this problem by allowing users to scroll up to fetch older transcripts to get the gist of an earlier conversation.
- Mic and Camera keyboard shortcuts in join flow | During the join flow, use keyboard shortcuts like v, m, and b to toggle video, mic, and virtual background respectively.
Critical Bug Fixes
- Addressed and resolved glitches with our emoji reactions animation
- Brought back the minimize option for the presenter view during screen share
- Addressed and resolved an issue where users were unable to delete contacts created from Dialpad Meetings
- Addressed and resolved an issue where line breaks stopped working while using the chat in a meeting