We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad Meetings.
Launch Dialpad Meetings to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad Meetings is made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for December 15, 2021.
You now have two options for adding virtual backgrounds to your video conference:
- Blur: Soften, or obscure, your current background.
- Stock images: Select one of the available graphics as your background.
Once you have enabled a virtual background, all of the participants will get a video stream with the selected background.
Share system audio
Now you can directly share your entire screen or just a single tab with meeting participants during a screen share.
Improvements and Fixes
Critical bug fixes
- When meeting handoff was enabled, ‘Try again' and 'Continue in browser’ links were not working on the intermediary page — we've now fixed that issue.
- We've also fixed the variable width of meeting timer — previously, it would break when meetings went over an hour.
- Meetings scheduled in other time zones were not reflected under upcoming conferences. This issue has now been resolved.
We've also fixed some minor bugs, improving your overall experience with Dialpad Meetings. Happy Dialing!