We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad Meetings.
Launch Dialpad Meetings to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad Meetings is made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for November 17, 2021.
Improvements in self-view behavior
- The self-view component has received a lot of criticism in the last couple of years as it leads to meeting fatigue, reduced productivity, and increased distraction.
- We have changed the appearance of self-view in the dynamic view. It's more prominent and accessible to users. If you wish to disable the self-view, you can do so and the setting will get saved across sessions.
Improvements and fixes
Critical bug fixes
- Resolved a few UI issues in checkout, participant list, and meeting timer.
- Resolved UI alignment issues on the checkout page.
- Resolved incorrect video stream issue.
- Resolved UI freeze when participant list was loaded.
- Resolved width issue of meeting timer.
- Resolved missing participant name in the activity tab. While sending emoji reactions, in some rare cases participant name was not shown, making it difficult to understand who sent the emoji.
- Resolved incorrect time zone issue in the call summary emails. Call summary emails used to display incorrect timezones even when the time zone was set by the organizer.
- Resolved Avast Anti-Virus issue in Windows. Avast Anti-Virus used to block Dialpad Meetings native app in Windows machines. This issue has been fixed.