Dialpad Meetings' Intercom integration gives you online meeting functionality within Messenger, allowing you to:
- Resolve customer issues faster with seamless join flows
- Hop into a screen share right from inside Intercom
- Offer a personal touch to customer support with HD quality video streams
- Stay on track with Ai powered summaries that capture meeting notes
Let's take a look at this integration.
Install the Integration
To install the Dialpad Meetings Intercom integration, head to the Intercom App Store.
- Search for Dialpad Meetings
- Select Install
- Authorize access and grant permissions
- Make sure you're logged in to your Dialpad Meetings account
That's it, you're ready to go!
Launch a Meeting from Intercom
Easily launch a meeting directly within Intercom chat, right from your Inbox.
- Click the Dialpad Meetings logo during your chat to pop up your meeting details.
- Select Send
- Select Click to join
That's it, it's really that simple!
The prospect or customer you’re chatting with will see the same Dialpad Meetings join options — they'll just need to select 'Click to join' to join the Meeting.