We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for December 10, 2021.
- You can now see the label associated with the Geo Router DID in the call notification window.
- You can also remove the Supervisor Listen feature at the Contact Center level.
- And, we've added a toggle for Coaching Teams' Local Presence so that you can enable/disable Local Presence as needed.
- We've added a column to the phone numbers leaderboard for "Abandoned" calls when filtering for mainline numbers.
- We've also addressed an issue where dispositions data would be stuck “crunching numbers” when there was no disposition for the filtered calls.
Improvements and Fixes
Critical bug fixes
- Resolved loading issues in room phone settings.
- Updated a few IVR languages.
We've also fixed some minor bugs, improving your overall experience with Dialpad. Happy Dialing!