We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for December 6, 2021.
Stir/Shaken attestation indicator on incoming calls: You'll now see a simple “checkmark” indicator on incoming calls and call records for calls made from fully attested numbers.
Combined the naming convention of ‘Active’ and ‘Live’ calls to just ‘Live Calls’ to simplify the interface.
Improvements and Fixes
Critical bug fixes
- Resolved an intermittent issue where users can’t add/remove Contact Center numbers.
- Resolved UI language issues for emoji picker and invoice.
- Resolved page loading and other Analytics issues.
- Resolved Google contact issues.
- Resolved some licensing issues for Ai Voice Pro accounts.
- Resolved stuck call state flow.
- We've also fixed some minor bugs, improving your overall experience with Dialpad. Happy Dialing!