Desktop App Version: 19.6.7c
We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Update your desktop app, or visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for August 27, 2021.
Talk | Messaging
- Add empty state to channels
- When creating a new channel, users will be greeted with a welcome message that contains key information about the channel.
- Made an improvement that allows for a channel to be recreated with the same name if it had been previously made and deleted.
- Start Vi at the same time as recording for Voicemail
- Fixes a long standing issue that started transcription before the beep on a voicemail. Transcription will now start at the same time as call recording.
- Under the Calling Habits section, “Average Call Length” was renamed to “Average Call Duration” in order to be consistent with the terminology used across the rest of analytics.
- Fixed a bug that results in the “Voicemail” metrics being calculated incorrectly on the call count breakdown diagram when filtering for call from “today”.
- Under Dialpad Meetings chart, “Average Call” was renamed to “Average Meeting Duration” in order to be consistent with the terminology used across the rest of analytics.
- In the Call Counts Breakdown Diagram, added a line to distinguish open/closed hours to be consistent with the other metrics it sits alongside
- Allow Any Company Phone number to be specified when calling via API
- AU/NZ same local license price
- For offices based in either Australia or New Zealand, they will be treated as Tier 1 countries with domestic calling into either regions.
- For the upcoming release, this will be applicable for new companies.
- Fix the Professional Services Fee (Intacct item)
- Add experiment to automatically associate company reseller with newly created offices
- Playvox customers are identified in Intercom and shown custom support contact information
- Blocking disposable emails from signing up for Dialpad
- Improvements to Amazon SES emails (mobile responsiveness, accessibility etc.)
- Improvements to address autocomplete, so it is easier to search for addresses with a unit number when entering billing address in signup
- Credit cards are validated in real time in signup
Improvements & Fixes
- Other stability improvements and bug fixes