Desktop App Version: 19.6.7c
We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Update your desktop app, or visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for August 13, 2021.
- Use a group’s International IVR language for voicemail transcription instead of office language
- Makes VM transcription match the specifics of the more granular groups within an office, rather than the office itself. For example, a CC that serves Spanish speakers but was created in an office w/ English as its language should have Spanish VM transcription, not English.
- Agent-facing UI in Salesforce for agents that have Powerdialer lists assigned
- “My Dialpad” tab in Salesforce for Salesforce Powerdialer agents to view assigned lists & records for autodialing.
- Customers should update the Salesforce package to the latest version available in Salesforce AppExchange to get access to this feature.
- Purpose of call is not displayed for Ai Sales license
- Fixes a bug to display Call Purpose in live Coaching and Call Center tabs for agents with Ai Sales license
- Fixed bug where shortest “Speed to Answer” metric on Call Center Dashboard displays 0 instead of the correct value.
- Added labels and tooltips to indicate the different definitions of “Call duration” between the Call History page and the Analytics pages.
- Call History Page: “Total duration is the total time the call is in the Dialpad system.”
- Analytics Pages: “The amount of time the call is connected to an agent. (aka Ai Voice Time)”
- Devices | Orders: Updating Shipping methods
- Specific shipping estimates are gone, replaced with shipping ranges based on device availability.
- Update DP API to support DP Company to EnterpriseSettings mapping
- This is an improvement to the Dialpad & Dialpad Meeting integration. Dialpad Meetings doesn’t have a concept of offices, unlike Dialpad, which led to some limitations in terms of syncing users between the two products. This improvement changes the behavior for newly created companies in Dialpad, the users from different offices are now linked to the same DPM Team (previously, it would create a new DPM Team for each Dialpad office).
- Problem this solves: previously it was very cumbersome for admins to manage their users with DPM accounts if they had multiple Dialpad offices.
- This change is applicable to new companies only, not existing.
Improvements & Fixes
- Other stability improvements and bug fixes