Desktop App Version: 19.6.5c
We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Update your desktop app, or visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for August 6, 2021.
Improved Dialbot Alert CTAs
- To help people take more immediate action on Call Center alerts, we have updated the ‘call to action’ buttons for all our Dialpad alerts relating to Call Center activity.
- Previously, all Call Center alerts linked to the live dashboard for that Call Center. Now, all the alerts will have a primary CTA that is more directly related to the alert itself.
- For example, when you receive an alert that you have no agents on-duty in a particular call center, the new primary CTA for that alert will take you to the agents tab for that call center so that you can manage your on-duty agent staffing.
- Change name of “Time in System” metric to “Average Time in System” on Queue tab for clarity and consistency.
- Update Call Volume Chart tooltip text to match Call Count Breakdown. This improvement ensures that we are using the same terms and provides more detailed information.
- Internal texts could increase as we now include office, room, call center, department, channel, call router, and deleted user’s texts as internal texts for accuracy. Previously, these texts were counted as external texts.
- Departments may not have been accounted for in some situations when using the “Internal/External” filters in Call History and the Analytics charts. This has now been corrected.
- Weekly Office Statistics email will now reflect the quantity of missed calls instead of the %
- Coaching Teams API: Added the capability to get details of a Coaching Team by ID
- Offices API: Added the capability to list all Coaching Teams by Office ID
Improvements & Fixes
- Other stability improvements and bug fixes