Desktop App Version: 19.6.4c
We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Update your desktop app, or visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for July 9, 2021.
- Shared moments and RTAs.
- Historically a different moment, RTA or Battle Card needed to be created for each office or call center. With this release, we will allow for any of these to applied to multiple targets. This makes it easier to share good Moments / RTAs, and results in cleaner data in analytics.
- More concise and accurate Call Purpose
- More accurate: Increases percent of calls where call purpose is detected
- Concise: Trim the text to scan quickly
- Call Journey to GA
- The Call Journey experience will be graduating from EAP and becoming a default experience and will be available to all customers via the Call History.
Improvements & Fixes
- Other stability improvements and bug fixes