Desktop App Version: 19.6.4c
We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Update your desktop app, or visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for July 2, 2021.
- Surfacing Meetings Call Summary and Highlights in DP after a Meetings
- Similar Call Highlights pill for Meetings as we currently have for regular calls
- New action item model with purpose detection
- Captured on +5% abs more calls for Sell and Contact Center
- Before: NON_SPEAKER: Follow up with SPEAKER.
- Now: NON_SPEAKER: Follow up with SPEAKER for if you're interested in implementing some more of these alerts.
Updated upgrade flows from standard to pro from the integrations page, billing page, and call center page. This includes updated UI for the empty state and checkout page, and no changes to our billing infrastructure or pricing.
Will be run as an A/B test, with some users seeing a modal and some users seeing a full page when they move to upgrade.
Ability to add experiments to multiple users at once given their email addresses
Improvements & Fixes
- Other stability improvements and bug fixes