Desktop App Version: 19.6.4c
We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Update your desktop app, or visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for June 25, 2021.
- Screenshare and 'screenshare ended' state
- Screenshare indicators
- Rich media pill for screenshare invite
Dialpad Meetings in Dialpad
- Embeds Dialpad Meetings in Dialpad and gets ride of the secondary window
- A conference organizer can initiate a meeting via a direct message, group message, or channel, where members in those respective messages can join directly from Dialpad.
- You can accept an incoming call into Dialpad, which will auto mute yourself in the conference.
- Consolidates the need to context switch between multiple windows or different apps.
- New improvements to detection and formatting of Dates, Times, and Currencies
- Fixes cases such as:
- “wait for one second” >> “wait for 12:00” or “wait for 1:00”
- “the address is a hundred K. twenty street” >> “The address is a $100,000 Twenty Street.”
- “One hundred percent” >> “$1 hundred percent”
- Obi: Personal Address Book
Improvements & Fixes
- Other stability improvements and bug fixes