Desktop App Version: 19.4.0
We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Update your desktop app, or visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for June 11, 2021.
- Granular notifications for channels
- Allows users to select to receive notifications for all message, @mentions (default), or no notifications on a per channel basis
- Ability to select multiple call centers for concurrent calls tab
- Manage E.911 addresses via APIs
- The endpoint that allows administrators to return and update E.911 addresses for their offices and users programmatically via API without manual intervention.
- API for returning the status of calls
- This endpoint consumes the call ID to return the current status of the call (connected, queued, hangup).
- Bug Fix to allow users to be moved between international offices via the APIs.
Improvements & Fixes
- Other stability improvements and bug fixes