Desktop App Version: 19.4.0
We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Update your desktop app, or visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for June 4, 2021.
- Custom Skin-Tone selector for emojis
- “Add to existing contact” option for named, existing contacts.
- Enables users to add information for a specific contact to that of another. Also copies over feed items, effectively, though not literally, merging the two contacts.
- Remove Duplicate Insights Dashboards
- The KPI dashboard now consolidates the most popular information as some of the previous standalone dashboards. As a result we’ve removed: Conversation Topics, Call Purpose, and Custom Moments/RTAs
- Ability to visualize data for multiple call centers on heatmaps chart
- The Compliance and Administrative Recovery Fee is increasing for new customers only (for US & CA licenses)
- Implement new tax codes associated with the new tax bundles
- We’ve refined our underlying product unbundling allocations, which may result in lower tax charges for customers in the United States, depending on their account.
Devices | Orders: Show warning banner to handle out of stock devices
Improvements & Fixes
- Other stability improvements and bug fixes