Desktop App Version: 21.06.01
We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Update your desktop app, or visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for May 28, 2021.
Allow customers to create executive/assistant pairings across offices
- Make calls from contacts marked as “straight to voicemail” appear in Recents
- Ability to edit previously sent messages (Channels messages only)
- Internal Experiment | Restrict coaching teams settings edits to Company Admins
- For companies who wish to restrict editing of Coaching Teams to company admins, we now have an experiment to enable this restriction.
- Note: This experiment does not yet restrict adding and removing members from the Coaching Team, but this change will be added soon.
- Call Journey EAP | Display Call Backs in Call Journey modal
- This is an improvement to our ongoing Call Journey EAP.
- The Call Journey modal for calls that ended with a caller requesting a call back will now link to the call through which the request was fulfilled, and visa versa
- Call Center Weekly Email Revamp - V1.5 Email Highlights
- Adds email highlights at top of email
- Displays 0 to 3 highlights depending on if it is an anomalous week for a given metric
- Remove voicemail as a category in exports category field
- Calls that have a voicemail will now be categorized as missed or abandoned in the exports category field. Previously, voicemail was its own category which made mapping numbers from the UI to exports challenging. Users can now understand which calls have an associated voicemail with the separate voicemail column.
Improvements & Fixes
- Other stability improvements and bug fixes