Desktop App Version: 19.2.1
We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Update your desktop app, or visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for April 9, 2021.
Improvements & Fixes
Update Heatmaps to Use 'Speed to Answer' (Analytics)
- Instead of a 'Wait Times' tab, Heatmaps now displays an 'Answer Times' tab to only include time spent in the queue on average rather than including greeting time and time spent in an IVR menu
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about Call Center analytics and heatmaps.
Include Callbacks in 'Average Speed to Answer' (ASA) & 'Service Level' Calculations (Analytics)
- For the Average Speed to Answer (ASA) metric: One single callback interaction creates at least two call logs — first the inbound call where the call is requested, and second the outbound call that is made to ‘callback’ the caller
- We now include all time the caller spends in the queue for both of these calls and all the time they spend waiting for a callback.
- For the Service Level metric: Any calls received during open hours that have a connected or callback connected value will be used in this calculation
- Changes to both metrics only impact users with the In-Queue Callback feature activated
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about these changes.
- Other stability improvements and bug fixes