Desktop App Version: 19.2.1
We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Update your desktop app, or visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for April 2, 2021.
Share Call Highlights In-App (Voice Intelligence)
- Easily share Call Highlights from a conversation thread in the Dialpad app
- Recipients receive an email with a link to the Call Highlights, and sharing with anyone outside your company will result in a public-facing link being created
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about the Vi Call Summary.
Detect Name for Unknown Caller (Voice Intelligence)
- Voice Intelligence detects an unknown caller's name if they say it at the start of the call, then pins the name to the real-time transcript throughout the active call
- Keep in mind that this is only for unknown callers, and a Caller Name (CNAM) from caller ID or a saved contact name will take precedent even if the caller says a different name at the start of the call
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about Voice Intelligence.
Improvements & Fixes
- Other stability improvements and bug fixes