Desktop App Version: 19.0.0
We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Update your desktop app, or visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for March 1, 2021.
'Swear Word' Moment (Voice Intelligence)
- See any time profanity was said during a call
- Available to Dialpad Talk, Dialpad Sell, and Dialpad Contact Center customers
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about the swear words moment and others that Voice Intelligence is able to capture.
Call Logs Export Update (Analytics)
- In the call logs export, the wait_time column is now time_in_system; there's also a new time_to_answer column
- time_in_system is determined by: date_connected - date_started
- time_to_answer is determined by: date_connected - (date_rang or date_queued, whichever comes first)
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about reading your exported analytics.
Improvements & Fixes
'Competitor Mention' Moment for Dialpad Talk and Dialpad Contact Center Customers (Voice Intelligence)
- With the competitor mention moment, users see any time a competitor's name was said during a call; use the company dictionary to define a competitor names
- Previously this moment was limited to Dialpad Sell customers only
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about the competitor mention moment and others that Voice Intelligence is able to capture.
Call Forwarding to Departments & Call Centers in Different Offices (Dialpad Talk, Dialpad Contact Center)
- Use the automated response ('IVR') menu to set call forwarding to Departments and Call Centers in different Offices within the Company
Create New Office from the Enterprise Support Portal (Enterprise Support)
- Create and add a new Office from the Enterprise Support portal
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about the Enterprise Support portal.
Display Agent On a Call Even While Off Duty (Dialpad Contact Center, Dialpad Sell)
- See an Agent who's on a call even if they're off duty as a status
- In the example above, Kelly appears on a call in the Agents tab despite being off duty for the Call Center
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about monitoring Agents in a Call Center.
- Various other stability improvements and bug fixes