Desktop App Version: 19.0.0
We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Update your desktop app, or visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for February 16, 2021.
User Status & Presence Linked (Dialpad Talk)
- Presence changes automatically to correlate with changes to status when using presets
- Select In a Meeting as a status and your presence will change to busy
- Select Traveling, Out Sick, or On Vacation as a status and your presence will suggest Do Not Disturb mode
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about setting a status.
Improvements & Fixes
'Purpose of Call' Moment for Dialpad Talk Customers (Voice Intelligence)
- Customers with a Dialpad Talk license are able to discover the call purpose stating the reason for the call
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about call purpose and other moments Voice Intelligence is able to capture.
Support for Polycom VVX D230 Phone (Devices)
- Users are able to set up and use the D230 phone from Dialpad's web portal
- Various other stability improvements and bug fixes