Desktop App Version: 19.0.0
We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Update your desktop app, or visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for February 8, 2021.
Call Highlights (Voice Intelligence)
- Call Highlights are displayed in-app for any Dialpad call with Voice Intelligence turned on
- Includes action items and purpose of call (for Call Centers)
- Without any Call Highlights detected, a snippet of the transcript appears instead
- Call Highlights also surface in a dedicated tab for call reviews
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about Voice Intelligence and the Vi Call Summary.
Spam Blocking Settings for Departments & Call Centers (Dialpad Ai Voice, Ai Sales, Ai Contact Center)
- Departments and Call Centers are able to turn on spam blocking settings just as individual users already can for their calls
Visit these Help Center articles to learn more about managing Departments and Call Centers.
Improvements & Fixes
Set Default View in Analytics & Call History (Analytics)
- Use the Save Pin icon in the top-right corner of the Analtyics or Call History menu to set a default view for each time you visit the menu
- Users are able to choose All Calls, My Calls, or a Saved Search as the default view
Visit these Help Center articles to learn more about the Analytics and Call History menus.
Updated In-App Left Bar (Dialpad Ai Voice)
- Redesigned left bar includes the ability to reorder sections, jump-to-read badges, and refined presence indicators and avatars
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about navigating the Dialpad app.
Support Jabra Integration for Evolve 65 & Evolve 75 Headsets (Dialpad Ai Voice)
- Jabra call control integration for answer and hang-up is compatible with the Evolve 65 and Evolve 75 headsets when using the desktop app
- As this integration requires a USB adapter, keep in mind it will not work connecting a headset directly via Bluetooth to your computer
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about device recommendations.
- Various other stability improvements and bug fixes