Desktop App Version: 18.86.8
We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Update your desktop app, or visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for January 22, 2021.
'Average Handle Time' Metric (Analytics)
- Measure the Agent time required to handle each call; average handle time (AHT) includes the total time a customer is connected to an Agent in addition to any wrap-up time the Agent spent for that call
- Calculation: AHT = (average call duration + wrap-up time) / # of calls
- Average handle time will appear as a dedicated column in CSV file exports for Daily Statistics, User Statistics, Group Statistics
Salesforce Sandbox Instance Support (Integrations)
- Test Salesforce integration features first in a sandbox environment before rolling out to a production instance
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about Salesforce sandbox instance support.
Improvements & Fixes
- Various other stability improvements and bug fixes