Desktop App Version: 18.84.5
We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Update your desktop app, or visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for January 8, 2021.
'Copy Message' Option (Dialpad Talk)
- Copy messages in Dialpad to easily save and share text elsewhere
- Choose a message, then select the Options icon > Copy Message
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about messaging options.
Improvements & Fixes
Display Numbers for Group Members (Dialpad Talk)
- View all group members' names and numbers in the right panel
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about group messaging.
Highlight Call in Conversation Thread After Search for Transcript (Dialpad Talk)
- Find the exact call and transcript in a conversation thread after searching in the Dialpad app
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about the Vi Call Summary.
Display Agents, Operators for Group Calls in Call History Menu (Analytics)
- Filter for a Shared Line in the Call History menu and you'll see the Agents or Operators who participated in these group calls
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about the Call History menu.
Apply Exclusion List for Call Center's Call Recording to 'Auto Start Vi' & Transcriptions
- Apply the exclusion list for a Call Center's call recording to transcriptions if 'Auto Start Vi' is turned on
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about call recording for a Call Center.
Screen Pop Using API
- Use developer APIs to automatically open any URL from a CRM when a call starts
Visit this developer site page to learn more about using screen pop.
- Various other stability improvements and bug fixes