Desktop App Version: 18.80.4
We're always rolling out updates that contain new features and capabilities to ensure customers get the most of Dialpad.
Update your desktop app, or visit Dialpad's web portal to take advantage of the latest additions. You'll also discover some bug fixes to improve reliability. Dialpad's desktop app and web portal are made to live at the center of your business communications.
Let's take a look at what's new in this release for December 7, 2020.
Prevent Users from Deleting Data (Dialpad Talk)
- Setting to prevent users from deleting personal calls, recordings, voicemails, and other call-related data
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about preventing users from deleting data.
'Agent Status' Metric at Office Level (Analytics)
- Since Agents are often assigned to multiple Call Centers, analyze Agent Status at the Office level for a complete overview of their time
- Access this by opening the Agent Status tab and selecting Export > Agent Status Statistics
One Click to View Calls Matching Filters (Analytics)
- In the Analytics menu, select View Calls with these Filters to open the Call History menu and investigate call data for these filters further
Saved Search (Analytics)
- Easily return to specific filters by saving them for later, both in the Analytics menu and the Call History menu
- Saved Searches for the Analytics and Call History menus are not shared with each other; you'll need to create unique Saved Searches instead
Prevent Operators & Agents from Deleting Data (Dialpad Sell, Dialpad Contact Center)
- Setting to prevent Operators in a Department and Agents in a Call Center from deleting calls, recordings, voicemails, transcriptions, and other call-related data
Improvements & Fixes
Frequent Contacts in 'Add More People' (Dialpad Talk)
- Start a group message from an existing contact and see frequent contacts in addition to searching a name or number
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about group messaging.
'Mark as Spam' Banner for All Unsaved Numbers (Dialpad Talk)
- Dialpad displays a banner for all unsaved numbers to block or mark as spam, not just if it cannot find a name via Caller Name Delivery (CNAM)
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about blocking a number.
'Account Has Been Suspended' Banner Displayed to Users (Dialpad Talk)
- Dialpad display a banner to users when their account is in a suspended state; it will advise users to contact the Admin or restart the app if a change was made in error
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about adding and removing users.
Italian IVR (Dialpad Talk)
- IVR language options include Italian
Turn On Vi Again with Call Recording (Voice Intelligence)
- If Voice Intelligence is turned off due to call recording being turned off, Voice Intelligence will turn on again when call recording is turned on again
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about call recording.
Vi Transcription Accuracy (Voice Intelligence)
- Improved accuracy for Voice Intelligence's transcription to better transcribe custom words that are specific to a company
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about managing a company dictionary.
Automatically Redirect to Logged in Call Review (Voice Intelligence)
- If you're logged in and navigate to the shared Call Review for a call that you have access to the logged-in version for, Dialpad will automatically redirect you to the logged-in version for full access
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about the Vi Call Summary.
- Various other stability improvements and bug fixes