Native app version: 18.75.2
Chart Concurrent Calls (Dialpad Contact Center)
- Understand how many calls are in progress at any one time; managers in a Call Center can use this to forecast Agent schedules and prepare for simultaneous calls in the future
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about a Call Center's analytics.
Agent On Duty Status in Enterprise Support Portal, User List Export (Dialpad Contact Center)
- In the Enterprise Support (ES) portal, view Call Center On Duty Status for users
- In the web portal, export a user list and view Call Center On Duty Status for users through a CSV file
Call Handling Options (Call Features)
- While on another call, turn off call waiting and instead send the incoming call to a busy signal or straight to an advanced routing option
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about profile settings in Dialpad.
New Templates for Custom Moments & Real-Time Assist Cards (Voice Intelligence)
- Managers in a Call Center can use new templates for custom moments and real-time assist cards to improve coaching and quality assurance
- Examples: Manager Intervention ("I want to speak to a manager"), Request for Replacement "cost of replacing," "replacement"), and Call Opening ("what can I help you with")
Improvements & Fixes
- Various other stability improvements and bug fixes; we're always rolling out additional improvements and fixes to ensure customers get the most out of Dialpad