@Mentions in Call Review (Voice Intelligence)
- Mention people in your organization in any call review to bring attention to key parts of a call
- Recipients will get notified of mentions via email and a Dialbot message
- Access to the call review is granted if the recipient(s) didn't already have access before being mentioned
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about call reviews.
Updates to Wait Time & Service Level Calculations (Dialpad Contact Center)
- Wait Time and Service Level calculations are in-line with the rest of the industry, only measuring a call once greetings and menus are finished rather than from the moment the call started
- 'Wait Time' is also renamed, replaced by 'Average Speed to Answer' while still serving the same purpose
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about the changes to Wait Time (now 'Average Speed to Answer') and Service Level calculations for Call Centers in Dialpad.
Add 'first_date_rang' to Call Logs Export (Analytics)
- If you are processing the call logs through a script or macro, please make sure to update any positional references with the updated column positions; if you're doing this already using the column header as the key, you shouldn't have to take any action (unless you want to use the new field)
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about the new 'first_date_rang' timestamp.
Allow Department Operators & Call Center Agents to Use Secondary Numbers (Dialpad Talk)
- Operators and Agents can use secondary numbers to make calls from their respective Departments and Call Centers
UberConference Settings in Web Portal (Dialpad Talk)
- Settings for a linked UberConference account appear in the Dialpad web portal for easy adjustment
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about your Dialpad profile.
Show Warning Banner to Internet Explorer 11 Users (Dialpad Talk)
- Microsoft plans to deprecate Internet Explorer 11 in early 2021; therefore, users should transition to Chrome, Safari, or Edge (Chromium-based) as soon as possible in order to continue using Diapad.com and all administrative settings in the web portal
Visit this Help Center article to learn more about supported browsers.
Voicemail Preview (Call Features)
- Listen back to a voicemail and rerecord if necessary; press 1 at the end of the recording to receive these options:
- Press 1 to send your message
- Press 2 to listen back to your message
- Press 3 to erase and rerecord a new message
When leaving a voicemail, you'll hear "When you've finished recording, you may hang up or press 1 for more options."
Call Routing APIs (Platform)
- Use a third-party system to determine where calls should be routed
Visit the Dialpad Developer website to learn more about call routing APIs.
Improvements & Fixes
- Various other stability improvements and bug fixes; we're always rolling out additional improvements and fixes to ensure customers get the most out of Dialpad